Eclor is the beverage branch of the Coop AGRIAL, one of the leading French agricultural and food-processing cooperative groups.
With 12 000 member farmers in North-Western France and 12 000 employees, Agrial has been expanding its food-processing activities into Europe and the United States.
Eclor is leader on the French cidre market with Loïc Raison and Ecusson brands but also develops a large range of non alcoholic sparkling juices, sparkling limonade, apple sauce and other drinks worldwide.
- 11 industrial sites (10 in north eastern France, 1 in the USA, Northern California)
- 600 employees
- 180 000 tons of apples collected annually
- 110 million bottles produced every year and 150 million liters sold annually
- Number 1 apple juice producer in France
- 11 bottling lines for multiple packaging size and materials
- 6,000 hectares orchards
- Export to 60 countries